Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Saturday, February 07, 2009

What kind if kid were you?

This was both right and wrong. Anything it says about excelling in school, etc is WAY OFF BASE! Seriously, I don't know how I graduated from high school. It didn't have anything to do with my ability, but in my interest. I just hated school, it required too much energy and ambition, something i didn't have a lot of.
I had lots of friends, with two that were really close. None of my friends were "serious", and were all pretty out-going. I was extremely shy though, and would use my friends to get me through new social situations where I didn't feel comfortable.


You Were an Achieving Kid
When you were a kid, people often remarked on how mature you seemed. You acted quite adult.
You excelled at school, and you actually enjoyed it to a large extent. No one had to ask you to do your homework.

As a kid, you were probably a bit picky. You liked structure, schedules, and organization.
You had trouble being friends with regular kids. You probably were only friends with other serious children.

No comments: