Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Something I know that you don't

I know something that I'm not supposed to tell yet, but it's going to drive me CRAZY! I promised Dean I wouldn't tell yet. Not anyone. Not. Even. One. Person. Not. Even. My. Siste. I figure if I drop little hints, it's not REALLY like telling, right? I mean if someone GUESSES what I know, I can't help that now, can I? 

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

You got accepted into the sonography program??

Kathie Brinkman said...

I know it's NOT that you're pregnant. Are you moving? Do you have a 5th dog at your house?

Sandie said...

Ok . . .

Not Pregnant . . . Check
Not in school yet . . . check

YOU WON THE LOTTERY !?!?!? OMG!!!!
CALL ME!!!!

Alyssa said...

oh i have another guess..Ann's pregnant?

Anonymous said...

I was thinking what Amy A was thinking that you were adopting from RR....

Anonymous said...

by the way, your blog is one of my all time favorite design creations.

Kathy said...

dropping little hints, like you dropped the r off of sister. R...

reese's rainbow? come on, out with it!