Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

TESTING TESTING

UGH! I have to take THAT TEST again today at noon.

Did I study? NOPE! And I know you're asking why. 

Well, to be honest, the math is just over my head! I decided I'm just going to aim for 100 on the reading/writing, and not worry about the math. If I worry about the math it's very possible I'll do WORSE than I did the first time. Today I'll get to find out the results right away when I meet with the admissions guy. If I don't pass this time, I don't know that I'll take it a 3rd. I think my self-confidence will be shot by then.

1 comment:

Googsmom said...

Best wishes Leah :)