Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I passed the test!

WHOO HOO! I passed the test! My final score was 159, (I needed a 150). Then they go by my previous GPA (from 22 years ago!) which is 3.8, to put me in the running to get into the program. My admissions counselor said I'll be notified the first week of April.

So, let the waiting begin!

9 comments:

Our Story: Continued said...

Woo hoo!! Congratulations! {I'm behind in my blogs....what are you going back to school for?}

Molly said...

delurking to say CONGRATS!

junglemama said...

THis is terrific news!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim @ Kim and Mikey said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!

datri said...

Great job!

Shelley said...

Congrats!!

Googsmom said...

I knew you could do it!!!
{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Kathie Brinkman said...

That's awesome!!!! I'm so happy for you. Woooo Hoooo