Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Seats are on hold!

Our seats are on hold! As soon as I have my seats paid for, I will leave Sofia, Bulgaria at 12:30 pm on the 23rd, travel east and arrive in Seoul at 9:30 a.m. on the 24th, and arrive in Minneapolis at 9:53 pm on the same day. When we arrive home, Shelley and I will have truly flown all the way around the world on this trip. Amazing.

Thanks to your donations, my flights to Seoul are now paid for, now I'm just working on getting from Soul to home in Minneapolis covered.

Shelley and I feel like new people tonight. (albeit very tired people!) We no longer have the possibility of an indefinite stay in Bulgaria hanging over our heads. I'm sure Kullen feels the relief of stress too. Tonight we are sleeping in beds, in a private home, with a wonderful family from the U.S. Embassy. I'll post more on that tomorrow, after some sleep so I can be clear headed!

1 comment:

Adelaide Dupont said...

All best wishes.

Hooray for diplomatic families!

Liked the line about feeling like very tired new people.