Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Friday, April 16, 2010

Flights

Shelley and I are scheduled to fly out of Sofia and into Frankfurt on Sunday. However, thanks to the volcano in Iceland, all flights into/out of Frankfurt have been canceled through Saturday. Although Shelley is very anxious to get home with Kullen, there isn't anything pressing on her schedule to put her into panic.

I, on the other hand, am in a different situation. Along with all the other things I do, I'm also a full-time student, and I have finals beginning Monday morning. I would hope that my professors would cut me some slack since Mother Nature is at fault, but I REALLY needed that time on Monday with the math tutors!!! Please say a prayer that our flights can be rerouted or something without delaying me!

No comments: