Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Guinea pigs

Last night our internet was down, forcing Shelley and I to get some sleep before venturing to the airport at 4:00 this morning with one very tired little boy.

Sometime during the night I sat up in bed, "Shelley! Wake up!!! Where are the guinea pigs? Where did we put them? They have to be starving if they aren't already dead from suffocating in the luggage!"

Really, I did that.

Poor Shelley. I'm claiming stress-induced nightmares.

3 comments:

Christina said...

LOL...awww..I hope the thought of a guinea pig didn't give you a nightmare! They are SOOOO sweet! We have one and her name is CoCo Latte : )

Kim said...

Hahaha! That is funny!

Reminds me of when Ray shook me awake once to tell me my pants were on fire. I insisted they were not, he insisted they were. I told him he was dreaming, and he responded, "Oh, that's probably why." Yay, you think? It was so funny. Right after Charlie was born, so yay, must be a stress thing.

Thinking of you guys, and praying everything works for good, there AND back at home.

Lu, Poppies Blooming said...

lol Leah no matter how bad things are for you three I absolutely wish I was there with you! :)

Not sure this is any help, they are saying here in England that they are possibly going to use the Navy to get stranded holiday makers home.

Is the US military considering anything like that? If they do would you be able to do that?

And yes we are still praying... (for your sanity lol too!)