Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Friday, April 16, 2010

I never paid attention in high school

Where they heck was I in high school? Why didn't I ever pay attention in Science or geography?

Shelley and I are taking a crash course in Geography. How far can we go by land until we hit water? We can take a train to Spain, but not France because they are having a TRAIN STRIKE! Do you HEAR THAT PEOPLE? A train strike.

We could fly to Africa, which would take us into one of those MIDDLE Eastern countries, and we're pretty sure IRAQ has flights coming and going on a regular basis. Yeah, that sounds like a GREAT PLAN!

If we could go East, through China or Japan, then we could fly into the US via California. I could then honestly say I'd been AROUND THE WORLD!

2 comments:

Lund7 said...

Wow! I have been busy and just ready all your recent posts now. What are you going to do to get home? I bet the airports are a nightmare with flights being cancelled and re-routed. I hope you get home in time for finals but I'm sure your teachers would understand if you can't!

Can I have the phone number for that pizza place...looks like the perfect size for my family!!!

Karien Prinlsoo said...

You can come all the way to Johannesburg South Africa. That way, I can personally meet you! You can even stay over at my house if you need a place.