Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Saturday, January 21, 2012

This Face

Just 6 weeks ago, the day before he boarded a plane for a trip that would take him 1/2 way around the world to an entirely different kind of life. Sometimes I look at this picture and wonder what was going through his mind. The mysteries his eyes hold that we will never know the answers to.



3 comments:

Lani said...

I see hope in those eyes :)

amyl4 said...

Asher is just gorgeous! Perfect in every way. I have wondered the same thing this week with Liam. He has been doing wonderful but I wonder what he is thinking ......

Tamara said...

"I don't know what it is about this lady - she's a little crazy, but I like her." lol