Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Koolaid

I don't drink Koolaid that you hand to me in blog comments, begging me to visit your blog when all you do is trash talk the blogs of others.  I don't drink beautifully photographed or rainbow colored Koolaid.

I don't drink anyone's Koolaid. I've learned the hard way that when 'everyone' is drinking the Koolaid there are often ingredients you don't want to know about but should. Read the fine print in every label.

1 comment:

CJ said...

Koolaid seems to be a common thread all about the Ds community lately! I've never been a Koolaid drinker, I just never realized how much people dislike those of us who refuse to partake!

CJ
http://www.dontlicktheferrets.com