Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Monday, April 13, 2009

You can find ANYTHING on Craigslist!

I don't know how to put this delicately, but if you have a love one who is in the last days of her battle with Breast Cancer, you can save a couple thousand dollars on this casket! I'm only 1/2 teasing here. A casket normally costs several thousand dollars, and this one is only listed for $1,000. And, it's not used!




4 comments:

Lund7 said...

I am amazed at the great deals I get on Craigslist, although I am not in the market for a casket just yet!

Lund7 said...

By the way...I love how Angela's bedroom turned out! Ricky would love to see it someday...he is such a fan of pirates!!

My name is Sarah said...

This is Joyce. Does the price include shipping? It is amazing what is out there isn't it.

JennyH said...

umm-- OK....

a little odd!