Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Friday, April 24, 2009

self portraits

I think it's hilarious when people take pictures of themselves to post online. Like, you can't tell their arm is sticking out to the side, and the angle is "just right" for a self portrait. I especially like the ones where they're looking off to the side to make it look like they're NOT taking a picture of themselves. LOL And don't think people can't tell that you're taking cell phone pictures of yourself in the car. 

I have tried taking pics of myself before, and I'm really good at getting just the right angle...OF MY CHIN! Then I learned to set the timer on my camera. LOL Still, those pictures are to be avoided. I really do NOT photograph well at all, weather I take them myself or not! 


1 comment:

Beverly said...

too funny! I hate being in a photo and try to avoid it!