Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Friday, December 11, 2009

reduced to tears

Angela went to her dad's tonight, which gives me some time to pack for Boston. Among the items on the packing list, are two large envelopes that came home from school today. One from her homeroom class, and the other from her friends in the DCD classroom.

Angela isn't going to see these until the morning of surgery. Something to help get her mind off the anxiety. Know what I mean? But that doesn't mean I couldn't take a peek myself.

And here I sit, reduced to a puddle of tears from the words written by all of her friends. I won't be able to read them out loud to her without bawling. Good thing I'm bringing Tyler along!

No comments: