Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Prayers answered!

Today I was able to do some work for a good friend of mine which earned me a little cash. Then this afternoon I talked to my dad an he is loaning me a little bit for the rest of Tyler's ticket. THANKS DAD!

Tyler has only flown once before, and he was scared to death not really paying attention. Mostly because he didn't need to as it was part of Angela's Make A Wish trip. Anyway, on the way out to Boston he'll be with Angela and I, but on the way back, (to save almost $200!) He'll be flying ahead of us on a different flight. That should prove to be interesting. LOL


No comments: