Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Just a couple more days

The next couple of days are going to be BUSY!!!

First, I have a ton of cleaning to do. Fortunately I really only need to "pick up" because the "cleaning" part is going to get done by someone else. ;-)

I have to go in for some blood work tomorrow morning. So as of right now I'm fasting, which means eventhough I ate dinner, and I can have water, I'm starving and craving a chai latte. LOL

Angela social worker is coming tomorrow afternoon to do the paperwork for Angela's 2010 waiver funding. The paper work is so necessary but such a pain! I can't forget to praise God for it's availability to us though! Especially with the very scary stuff happening in the world of healthcare right now. Some of the changes being proposed for people with disabilities are beyond scary!

I also have to study for a test that I need to take either tomorrow night or Saturday morning. At the same time getting all the laundry done, and packing for Boston!

Saturday afternoon we'll be having ThankChristmas at my sister's. Then come home and (hopefully) get to be early, since we have to be at the airport at 4:30 Sunday morning.

We'll see if I get all this stuff done!


1 comment:

Molly said...

Fasting stinks! I fasted for bloodwork only to find out that the bloodwork place wouldn't take me. They were on a lunch break. so I came back another time the next day. The lady was super rude and mean, yelled at me for not making an appointment at a blood place that is mainly walk ins! so I left, no way I wanted her taking my blood!

Hope you have an easy blood draw tomorrow! Drink lots of water!