Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Meeting Friends!

We're so excited! Remember my post a couple days ago about little Zhora? My friend Lisa has been praying and fundraising for him. He is almost identical to her Daniel! Anyway, we get to meet them tonight!

Lisa and I have "known" each other for years on downsyn.com, and I missed the opportunity to meet her this past summer when the National Down Syndrome conference was held here in Boston. So, here's our chance!

Now we just need to find a good kid-friendly place to eat.

2 comments:

Kathie Brinkman said...

Glad to hear you are there safely. Best of luck for your appts.

Ellen Stumbo said...

Tell her I say hi! :)
And know that Angela is in my prayers!