Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Monday, December 14, 2009

Meeting Friends! Pt 2

Last night my friend Lisa and her family drove all the way over here to meet us. We're SO excited to finally get to meet them. I've "known" Lisa from the downsyn forum since shortly after her little guy Daniel was born. He's 4, and his birthday is the day after Angela's. I thought I took more pictures last night, but I guess not! I'm sad I don't have pictures of Angela and Elaina, or Lisa's husband Dan, because Angela wanted him to come home with us. LOL










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love when I get to meet DownSyn friends face to face. Glad you had a nice get together :)