Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sometimes the answer is "No!"

Today, on the other side of the world, a judge said, "No."

Go read my friend Julia's blog post.

This is the world we live in. This is what we're up against when trying to get these children out. Home. To families where they can be loved and live productive lives.

Sometimes the answer is, "No."

2 comments:

racheal_stewart said...

My heart is breaking for Kirill and his family. I understand that the answer sometimes has to be "no!", but that is absolutely the wrong answer in this case. Is that it, no chance of a "yes" ever?

Janet said...

This little boy and his forever family have been in my thoughts and in my heart for the past 24 hours since learning of this injustice. I have been praying and praying and praying, but is there anything else we can do??