Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Facebook conversations

This conversation took place on Facebook today between me and Dean. The couple that Facebooks together....ugh, I can't think of a rhyme for it. LOL

(bummer I can't get it all to line up right. Stupid Facebook.)

Today
Get off of here!!!!
Hey!
I was checking my work e mail
where are you?
how r u feeling?
lots better
Hugo Mn
figured you were in the driveway
lol
and
umm
Great!!!
lol
work email is not on facebook
no
just so you know
My finger slipped
Mine does that A LOT!
what can I say
lol I know
I bought axel a gun
Oh Boy does he like it?
yep!
he shot me twice
go figure
with what
the bullets
see u in a while
oh
k
bye
1 more stop


if I'm still alive
bye






bye


2 comments:

Sandie said...

Funny!

My Girls R Angels said...

You two are too cute! :)