Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Did I mention

Did I mention that my dog is going to be famous too? My Zurri (pictured below) will be appearing on the front of "Loyal" dog food, a brand that can be found nationally. We had a photo shoot a couple weeks ago that was really a lot of fun! Unfortunately she won't be called again for awhile. She came in heat the morning of the shoot, and we managed, but hopefully we'll announce a pregnancy in a few weeks and she'll be out out of commision for awhile!

Don't ask me if we'd ever feed this dog food! I can't reply on the grounds that my dog would loose her job! LOL

No comments: