Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Q & A time

I have nothing clever or witty to say. No humor found in life this week. And, since I feel like I'm writing to myself, I'm having trouble writing. So, it's time for another Q & A. Last time only two people asked questions. Hopefully this time more people will come play with me, and I'll come up with something else to write about!

2 comments:

Molly said...

What's your favorite book?

What's the 1 thing you wish people knew about DS?

If you could have any superpower, which one and why?

:-)

Reading Widely said...

I'm the mom of a 2 year old with down syndrome. I'd like to know what you wish you'd known when your daughter was a toddler. What would you have focused on? What do you wish you hadn't worried about? That type of thing. Thanks! :)