Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Need something at Walmart?


You can find just about anything at Walmart, and now the selection just got bigger! On their online store they're now carrying caskets and urns. No, really. I went and looked just to make sure I had heard the news correctly and it wasn't a hoax. I had no idea that urns came in child or adult sizes. It's a volume thing. (What an awful thought!) They even have urns for pets!

I don't think there is anything wrong with buying these particular items at Walmart. It's all just a little too odd for me to think I can go to Wally world and buy them along with toilet paper, toothpaste and power tools. Oh, and if I need to, they'll ship it to my house in 24 hours. Can't beat the price though. $999-$3500.

No comments: