Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Monday, March 02, 2009

More on the cell

Oh good grief, these people are irritating. Here's the latest reply from them:

Dear Leah, 

Thank you for your reply.  

I do understand that the phones mentioned in the previous email are not 
as simple as Jitterbug.  However, if we compare the prices all these 
handsets with Jitterbug, it is almost the same.

Moreover, as mentioned in the previous email, we do not offer Jitterbug 
handsets.

We appreciate your understanding in this regard.


First, if they would have someone respond who speaks fluent English, it would be nice. Secondly, when did I ever say anything about PRICE? gggggrrrrrrrrrr Here's my next reply. Why do I bother wasting my time?:

Thank you for your response. Obviously price wasn't what I was looking for. I was looking for SIMPLICITY, which is the purpose of the Jitterbug. I was wondering if Sprint has anything similar? The jitterbug is made by samsung, (all my previous phones are by samsung) is there any reason sprint can't carry it?

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Leah - if the Jitterbug takes a SIM card and your current phone does you should just be able to put your SIM card into the new phone - I have no idea if the Jitterbug uses a SIM or not.

If you are unsure: the SIM card is under your battery usually.

Tamara said...

Seriously? You ask for simple and they suggest blackberry?

Gotta love those offshore helpdesks!

So - I'll email you Shawen's number and Angela can call some weekend ...

CJ Field said...

Wow, they just don't get it, do they? I hate dealing with those situations, it makes me feel like I'M the one speaking a foreign language!