Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Monday, March 16, 2009

It's a great day!

Even though Angela's morning started out rough, and I had to drive her to school (she was going to try walking, but it's about 4 miles. LOL) today is BEAUTIFUL outside! One of those days that just makes you want to get up and get moving. So, I got some errands run, then went to the Y and worked out. I even STOPPED eating the German Chocolate brownie I'd started putting in my mouth in favor of a glass of water! It's part of a morning prayer I'm saying every morning, but that's a different post.

I'm on my way out to pick up some stuff for Angela's room, then we're off to the orthodontist! I think today is "expander day", but I forget where we're at in the process. LOL

2 comments:

Beverly said...

I would love to know all about the expander. We will be going down the same road as well!

Stephanie said...

You call not eating chocolate cake a good day? I need your attitude, LOL.