Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Monday, March 02, 2009

My blogaversary

Imagine that number of pages before you. Yes, my friends, today is post number 500 for me! It sure took me long enough! I guess I'm not the die-hard blogger that some of my bloggie friends are. LOL 

I was going to post about this right after my previous entry, but I wanted to post something special for my 500th post. Unfortunately nothing brilliant came to mind. I do  have a couple cool things coming up, but nothing 500-ish. Well, I could do a give away of some of the 500 items I found in the basement bedroom yesterday. Anyone wear a size 6 sorrel snowmobile boot? I have a pair that is brand new, never worn. 

I guess, in the real worl, 500 is just another day.




1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I had my 1,000th post on Saturday. I meant to do something cool for it... but I forgot! Oh well!