Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

oh oh oh! Casting call!

The Target Corp. here in the twin cities is doing a casting call for kids with special needs. Those interested were asked to send a picture and bio, which I did. Angela was chosen to come for the call, (as I'm sure most everyone was who sent in pictures.) So we're going on Thursday. DARN! Now I have to take my kid shopping for a CUTE outfit! How sad is THAT? (yes thats dripping with sarcasm. LOL) I have a friend who informed me she's done this twice with her son, and that they always choose the cute toddlers and preschoolers. ummmm Angela isn't either of those anymore. No, she's an awkward adolescent. But we'll go, and it'll be fun!

Now to decide where to go shopping! I need to go to a petite store, so I think we'll hit the Mall of America tonight after horseback riding.

2 comments:

Terri said...

That is SO exciting, can't wait to see pics of the outfit you find and how the casting call goes - good luck Angela!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

How exciting!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it! :)