Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Thursday, January 08, 2009

It's national De-Lurking week!


Ok, I know from my hit counter AND the number of subscribers on my page, that there are a lot of lurkers around here! If you're one of them, drop me a note, will ya? It's nice to know who's bored enough to be reading my blog. LOL

6 comments:

Becky said...

Delurking...you don't know me, but I found your blog through Renee Garcia's. My husband and I went to college with Renee and Frank. I have two sons with special needs. I really enjoy reading your blog and having a glimpse into life with an older children with special needs.

Googsmom said...

Hehehehehe funny Leah

Jo said...

Actually I've been meaning say hi for a while already but after this post I've run out of excuses :).
so...
Hi Leah & family!
I'm Jo, originally finnish but now live in Sicily with hubby and our 2 daughters plus a "few" four legged family members. Luna, our younger daughter is six and would like to send a special hi to Angela :).
Love reading your blog!

Kathy said...

I'm not a lurker, just don't comment as often as I should. Did you see my latest? I got a job! 2009 might just be a decent year after all!
hugs.

JennyH said...

I read- not really a lurker but thought I would comment anyway!

BTW- I need to add your blog to my blogroll. If you prefer not to be on it, let me know.

Jaimie said...

Jaimie from DownSyn :)