Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Monday, January 12, 2009

Fact for the day

Because I'm supposed to be cleaning...and I'm not...here's an interesting fact for the day.

If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.

2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I knew this! I did! I know, I'm a geek! LOL

Leah Spring said...

Renee, the first step in overcoming the problem is admitting there's a problem! LOL Now ME? I have no problems. >wink<