Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

How did you find me?

Once every few days, I check out the live feed of my visitors (seen on the right sidebar of my blog). It shows me what search terms people used to get here. Sometimes they're kind of funny! I'll tell you BY FAR the most popular searches that bring people here are

"Narcoleptic insomniac" which brings them to this post. I have narcolepsy (diagnosed about 8 years ago) and sometimes insomnia due to too much caffeine or hormones.

Witch Tree Minnesota which brings them here.

I think I will continue to write reviews, since they seem to bring a lot of people! I bet I get 5 or 6 per day on each of those I mentioned above. I'm kind of surprised by that! If you're here because of one of those reviews, drop a note will ya? Tell me what YOU thought of the product.


But the most important one, and really the reason for my blog, is when people search things like "What causes Down syndrome?". I do have a post about that. Hopefully, once someone gets here they'll see that in the grand scheme of things, what causes it doesn't really matter. What DOES matter is that if your child has DS, it's really not that big of a deal. Life goes on. Down syndrome, while it will affect your child's life, it will not be everything. I promise!

1 comment:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

HI!
I am visiting for the first time today from the gal that does your lovely blog!
I will look forward to your product reviews!
Jill