Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Email Problems

Hey! I am having server issues! Apparently emails that I've sent out aren't getting to the recipient. Instead they're lost somewhere in cyberspace!

Shelley, I've emailed you 2 or 3 times, and assume you haven't gotten then because I haven't heard back from you. Please tell Andrea I emailed her as well, and feel free to pass along my phone number.

Linda (Lund) I emailed a response to you.

Renee, I've emailed you a couple of times.

Ann, I've emailed you.

I have no idea how to fix this, but it's becoming a problem! I've emailed assignments to professors and they haven't received them. Lovely. NOT!


3 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Uhhh yeah I've gotten nothing! Feel free to call me!!

tink said...

Mine isn't working either. It wasn't working most of the summer, then I thought David had fixed it but it seems that it is not working AGAIN !

Lund7 said...

Leah, I haven't received your email response. Just give me a call...I'm in the phone book...would love to get together for coffee this week or next if it works for you!