Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Friday, September 18, 2009

Backseat Driver

Yesterday Angela and I went to run a couple of errands. Well, ok, she wasn't sitting in the back, she was in front next to me. Anyway, a car in front of us slowed down, causing Angela to blurt out, "C'mom yady! Where's your signal?"

While I was trying not to laugh, she then hollers, "Hey yady! It's the pedal on da right!"

I don't think Angela will ever be able to drive, road rage would be too big a risk!

4 comments:

Molly said...

Ha! Tell Angela she is welcome to come ride in my car anytime!

JennyH said...

Funny!!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

That's hilarious!!! LOL

Monica said...

LOL, Adam has become a total backseat driver!! The other day he said to me "come on Mom the light turned green" and yes it had, but I did have to wait for the cars in front of me :)