Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Monday, September 28, 2009

A boobie kind of blog

Ok, if you are in need of some humor tonight (or..er..I guess it's technically morning now.) you MUST go read this blog! (by the way, thanks Tom for posting it!) But, don't stop there, cuz the CoMMENTS are just as hilarious as the blog post! Oh, but do NOT read out loud with kids around. Don't say I didn't warn ya! There are bad words, but just read past 'em, because it's still funny.

So, without further ado, for your reading pleasure: CLICK HERE

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Thanks for sharing!!

I may actually start following her blog. She says the "f" word almost as much as I do. I have to delete mine off my blog, though, because my mom reads! hahaha!! ~Courtney

Christina said...

OMG..Leah that is hilarious!!!!

Leah Spring said...

cremcd...I totally agree! Her blog is hilarious! I'm able to "read past" the F-word, not that it's never crossed my lips. ;-) But, her though processes are just like mine, only I don't write them down. Maybe I need to start writing that stuff down! She also has a satirical sex-related blog, and also a mom blog, and both are equally as hilarious as this one!

Molly said...

Sometimes a thought pops into my head, and I think "only the bloggess would understand that"

jessicabold said...

Loved it. Thanks for the laugh.

http://www.booshy.wordpress.com