Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Yes, I did

Yes, I removed a post. (It is available in screen-shot form from lots of people.) First time ever in the history of my blog I have done it. However, if you think my blog post was the first time adoption authorities in other countries saw the letter I featured in the post, you are sadly uninformed and give me FAR more credit than I deserve! What my post DID did do was give people who know nothing about what goes on behind the scenes of one organization a little taste. An organization who claims to be run on Christian principals knowingly breaking the laws.

Now, a couple of things I must say:

1) I will not be posting comments to this post.

2) I have seen some very interesting screen shots in the last few days.  Facebook is public no matter how "private" you think a particular group is, and I have seen grown women who claim to be Christians threatening people with bodily harm. Don't think that won't come back to you.

3) I will continue to post truth on my blog.

No comments: