Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

When things don't happen the way you think they should

My friend Hevel wrote a great post this morning about parenting sons who bring you news you may or may not have expected to hear. I have watched people very close to me, family members, struggle when their sons come out, forgetting the son sitting before them is the same son they had the day before. Please go have a read.


1 comment:

Anna said...

Tis touched our life a little over a year ago. Sad to say it was my daughters husband. It's been a long road to healing. I've learned so much about myself, my family and my faith since then.