Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

The camera

Angela is not usually allowed to play with my iPhone because she's always messing up stuff. That and she doesn't like to give it back, so the rule is generally "no". Imagine my surprise when I was uploading pictures and found a whole bunch I didn't take!














3 comments:

Anna said...

What an awesome photo session! Sure hope you kept them!

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious!

Imogen said...

She is all kinds of awesome, is Angela. I just showed my ten year old daughter, who declared these pics to be the Coolest. Thing. Ever. xx