Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Monday, November 05, 2012

Gum

So yesterday I posted on Facebook that Asher was chewing gum. Yeah, I'm pretty sure nobody believed me. HA! Well, I have video evidence. He kept this piece of gum in for a full 5 minutes before I was done supervising so I threw it away. He even managed to swallow several times without swallowing the gum! I chewed gum at the same time he did, and every time I made a big show of putting the gum in the garbage when I was finished with it.

Angela is not able to chew gum because she can't resist the urge to swallow it. Axel has had gum a couple of times and after about 30 seconds it, too, disappears.

This is 2+ minutes of gum chewing. I won't feel bad if you don't watch the whole thing. ;-) Interestingly, he didn't grind his teeth for about 15-20 minutes after we were done.


No comments: