Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Oh the Laundry.


Please be sure read to the end to see the great deals being offered by P&G!

I wonder how many people detest laundry as much as I do? I have a couple of friends who actually enjoy laundry; finding it therapeutic to do this mundane, repetitive task at the end of the day while watching T.V. or talking on the phone. Something must have happened to them during their childhood, I'm pretty sure.

I detest laundry almost as much as cooking. Funny God made being a wife and mother a pretty clear path in my life, but he left out a desire to do these two very necessary things. LOL

Anyway, just as I'm all about finding short cuts in cooking, (or anything else in the kitchen!) so too will I jump at the chance to take shortcuts in the laundry room. This is why we now have a family closet rather than clothes in every bedroom! Enter Tide Pods Laundry Pacs. We've been using pod-type things in our dishwasher for quite some time, and I really like them, so why not in our clothes washer?


Can I just say, I LOVE these things! Seriously. How simple could this be? No mess. No spills. No detergent dripping down the front of bottles or out of the cabinet after I turn off the light. Drop a pod into the tub, toss laundry on top, start the machine and walk away. Tide Pods contain a 3-in-1 formula that provides detergent, stain remover and brightener all in one. I've found they do a great job of cleaning tough smells and stains, something I've found comes in handy when you're potty training a little one.

Ok, I will admit to being a little bit of a freak about how laundry smells when it comes out of the machines. Our laundry room is in the dungeon basement and...well....occasionally I will forget a load in the dryer for a week day or so. Well, with the Tide Pods Laundry Pacs the clothes STILL come out smelling great! I love the Spring Meadow scent that is fresh but light. When Axel helps me fold laundry, he always smells each item as it comes out of the dryer. When I started using the Tide Pods, he took that first smell and got a huge smile on his face. "Good smell!" he signed. Tide Pods Laundry Pacs also come in Ocean Mist and Mystic Forest scents.

 And here's a little secret: When the container is empty you buy just a refill bag or you can give the awesome container for your kids because it is GREAT for storing things like marbles! 

Now for those special deals:
1. If you purchase between now and August 31, 2012, you will save 10% off your order.  You'll also get free shipping on orders over $25!
2. There are several great Olympic themed bundles and deals on the P&G website.  Proctor & Gamble is a proud sponsor of the US Olympics.
3. In order to get the deals, you must shop by clicking the link below. I will be compensated, but you get the savings! (and you just never know what I'm fundraising for!)

4. Don't forget to share these great deals with your friends! Have them come here to enjoy the same savings. 
5. Tell me in the comments, what are your favorite P & G products? How do you feel about shopping online? Are there certain sites where you find better deals than others?

Remember, click this link to enjoy the savings from P & G!
Tide Pods Spring Meadow  

1 comment:

Jackie said...

P&G has some awesome deals right now because of the Olympics. My person favorite is the USA Team inspired Pamper's Cruisers that have a big USA stamped on the butt. Yeah! Go USA! Also, the box of 84 comes with $30 P&G Coupon book. I've already used the dollar off IAMS Dog food! Some of the others are kind of ho hum for our household, but hey, a coupon is still a coupon :)