Please be sure read to the end to see the great deals being offered by P&G!
I wonder how many people detest laundry as much as I do? I have a couple of friends who actually enjoy laundry; finding it therapeutic to do this mundane, repetitive task at the end of the day while watching T.V. or talking on the phone. Something must have happened to them during their childhood, I'm pretty sure.
I detest laundry almost as much as cooking. Funny God made being a wife and mother a pretty clear path in my life, but he left out a desire to do these two very necessary things. LOL
Anyway, just as I'm all about finding short cuts in cooking, (or anything else in the kitchen!) so too will I jump at the chance to take shortcuts in the laundry room. This is why we now have a family closet rather than clothes in every bedroom! Enter Tide Pods Laundry Pacs. We've been using pod-type things in our dishwasher for quite some time, and I really like them, so why not in our clothes washer?
Can I just say, I LOVE these things! Seriously. How simple could this be? No mess. No spills. No detergent dripping down the front of bottles or out of the cabinet after I turn off the light. Drop a pod into the tub, toss laundry on top, start the machine and walk away. Tide Pods contain a 3-in-1 formula that provides detergent, stain remover and brightener all in one. I've found they do a great job of cleaning tough smells and stains, something I've found comes in handy when you're potty training a little one.
Ok, I will admit to being a little bit of a freak about how laundry smells when it comes out of the machines. Our laundry room is in the
And here's a little secret: When the container is empty you buy just a refill bag or you can give the awesome container for your kids because it is GREAT for storing things like marbles!
Now for those special deals:
1. If you purchase between now and August 31, 2012, you will save 10% off your order. You'll also get free shipping on orders over $25!
2. There are several great Olympic themed bundles and deals on the P&G website. Proctor & Gamble is a proud sponsor of the US Olympics.
3. In order to get the deals, you must shop by clicking the link below. I will be compensated, but you get the savings! (and you just never know what I'm fundraising for!)
4. Don't forget to share these great deals with your friends! Have them come here to enjoy the same savings.
5. Tell me in the comments, what are your favorite P & G products? How do you feel about shopping online? Are there certain sites where you find better deals than others?
Remember, click this link to enjoy the savings from P & G!