Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Monday, August 27, 2012

Dakota County Fair

It's fair season here in Minnesota. A couple weeks ago the weather was perfect for an evening visit to the county fair! I took lots of videos but only a couple of pictures.






Then we hit the midway. Axel and Angela rode the kiddie roller coaster (the 'screaming' you hear is actually another ride right behind me that needed a belt replaced!)


When they got off I just knew Asher would love riding it. The vibration, the speed...all of it is right up his ally. Dean and I discussed. Should he or not? We opted for yes and I rode with him. I was right, he loved it. When we got off he tried to drag me back to the entrance.

Angela dragged Axel onto another ride. A little fast for him but I think he liked it. Angela? The faster the better for her!


When it was time to call it quits, we got one last treat of Dippin Dots. A new experience for Axel and Asher. Axel was a good big brother and made sure Asher got his share.

No comments: