Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Where'd he go?

Every year we get tree frogs by our front door. They come because the front light is on at night, making hunting for bugs easy. The other day I posted a picture of this year's resident frog on our windowsill, and I haven't seen him since. I've looked in the previous daytime hiding spaces, like between the posts under the deck railing, and under the shutters on the bedroom window.  I know he's around here somewhere!




 Ok, sorry, I know you're probably tired of my tree frog pictures. LOL


2 comments:

Cindy said...

First of all, I want to say how absolutely verdant and lovely your yard is in summer, and how nice it is to see all the critters you have there.

Anyway, you know that snake you blogged about not too long ago? Some snakes eat frogs. Just sayin'.

Leah Spring said...

Cindy, funny you should say that! Right after taking these pictures I told the frog he better watch out, cuz the snake lives DIRECTLY underneath him, under the deck!