Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fairies

Ok, I still have a long way to go, but they're getting better. At least this one sort of resembles a human form. LOL I made a different one a couple weeks ago, and her arms and feet are better than this one, but she doesn't have hair, and her wings need to be redone. This one isn't very photogenic. I think it's like of like High Def. T.V. People look much better in person than they do in high def!






7 comments:

Kelley said...

She's adorable and I love the colors!

Speechless said...

This looks great--I meant to comment on the other post, because I'm very impressed! You need an Etsy shop :)

Imogen said...

Yikes! I commented my last comment on the wrong post!! HOW embarrassing and horrible. Eeeeek - please could you rectify that? I was aiming my last comment at your gorgeous fairy!!!

Oh noooo... eeek.

Imogen said...

Your fairy is absolutely beautiful. She looks like Angela! You are very clever, Leah!

blcmec1 said...

Leah - this is beautiful - you are very talented. Where can I order one?? LOL! - Maureen

Carissa said...

WOW! That IS very pretty! :) I want one! This would be a great giveaway for an adoption fundraiser...just sayin' ;)

Milk Mama said...

Beautiful!