Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Monday, April 21, 2008

No Rocks In My House!

You may remember this post about Angela learning to swim. We have consitantly swam 3-4 nights per week since September, and I am proud to say that Angela has lost the nickname "The Rock", and is now called "A Swimmer". She has worked so hard for this, and I have tried so hard to keep my mouth shut so Coach Keanne can work his magic. I'm just so stink'in proud! Be prepared when you watch the video, you will find yourself trying to make her swim harder! LOL

2 comments:

Kathie Brinkman said...

Awesome!

Monica said...

Leah, That was great!! Tell Angela we think she is a SUPER STAR !!! :) Monica