Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Friday, April 11, 2008

Don't forget to watch!



On Saturday at 9:00 ET the Lifetime channel will air "The Memory Keeper's Daughter". Many of you have read the book, and even more of us in the Down Syndrome community have been waiting for the movie to come out. (how many of us sent pictures of our kids for the casting call? LOL) Anyway, set your Tivo's or your DVR's if you're not going to be home.

Krystal Hope Nausbaum, who has Down syndrome, portrays the character of Phoebe from age 13 to 22.


2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Leah, Thanks for posting that link about Downsyn after Dark.I can get my fix now! I know what you mean about the make a wish trip. I am trying so hard to be patient. I am such a planner and it's hard for me to give up control over things.I suppose that is a good thing though. I want to know everything about it but at the same time I want there to be suprises.I love to watch Angela's make a wish videos. They make me tear up. I am so happy that Angela got to do this and still feel like it is a dream that Hannah has been accepted.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I will watch this!