Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Monday, October 01, 2007

Manic Monday

Today is Manic Monday. This is a day when you attack a cleaning project that you've been putting off for far too long. My Manic Monday project was my office, and I actually started it yesterday. You see, my Mom was coming here today so I could give her a ride to the airport. There is NO WAY I was gonna have my office looking like it has for the past 2 months with MY MOTHER here! Nope, because I don't need any lectures. :-@

Now, I'd love to say I stole these pictures off the "Clean Sweep". website, but I can't because that would be lying. No, instead this is a picture of my very own office. L-) I debated all day long weather or not to post this picture, cuz it gives away a lot of secrets. Like the one where everyone says, "You always seem so together!" and I just smile and nod, while in my head I see myself running to close my office door if I hear a knock at the door.


So I cleaned and cleaned. And cleaned some more, and moved some furniture around, and this is the finished project.


And now for the challenge. Come up with a "Manic Monday" for your house next week, and post a picture of the before/afters. Maybe you have a drawer you've been meaning to clean out, or a mountain of laundry you're behind on, or a garage that you can't get a car into? (I have one of those too.)

Tomorrow is Try it Tuesday. Try something you've never had/done/gone before. Maybe you need to step out of your comfort zone and order something different at Starbucks? Maybe you want to try rock climbing? Whatever it is, I want to hear about it!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

A shaaallllange? I will have to see how I do tomorrow!

Great job on the room!