Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Sunday, October 21, 2007

If you're a blogger

If you're a blogger, and you come here frequently to read, then I know you're enjoying my blog. If that's the case, would you mind asking YOUR readers to go vote for me? I'm now #25 out of out of 215 in the contest, but I have a LONG WAY TO GO to catch up to the leader by December 31st. I'd sure appreciate the support! Send them here
http://www.blogforayear.com/profiles/leah You can vote once a day, every day until the end of the contest. I have a friend who's in an office of 30 something people, and every day she sends out an email "Ok, time to vote!" and whoever wants to clicks the link to vote. What a great group of people! THANKS GUYS!!!

No comments: