Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Monday, May 17, 2010

Just in case

Just in case you didn't see this picture in the Ride for Wishes post, I thought I'd post it again. First, since I'm always the one taking the pics, it's RARE to see one of me on my bike! And secondly, and I not the coolest mom around? I mean, seriously!

The guy in the white hat right behind me? That's Dean. He's cool too, only not as cool as me. He tries but...well...I'll just leave it at that. I'm trying to get my friend Tink to come up here and help me put some bling on my ride before...ummm SATURDAY..so I can enter it in the bike show. Cuz it may be COOL but it isn't quite SMOKE'IN HOT yet!

1 comment:

My name is Sarah said...

Way Cool!!!!