Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Review


Absolutely LOVE this luggage!

By Leah at CTR from Eagan MN on 3/21/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Durable, Looks great, Roomy

Cons: Haven't Found Any Yet

It's hard to buy luggage online, because you just don't know for sure how much space it really has, etc. I have to say, I LOVE this stuff! It is extremely durable, and has just the space I need! I also bought two bigger pieces from the same line (rolling duffles) and they are AWESOME! And, I have to say, I love the color too. I bought the Apple Green, because I wanted to be able to easily pick out my luggage on the carrousel. These are great, without being gaudy, and I have yet to see another like them at the airport!

(legalese)

No comments: