Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Monday, June 06, 2011

Bug Love

Mama? Come show me the Bug Lady pictures. 

Ok. Careful Buddy, or you'll impale me with those bars!

Oh Axel, these are ishy bugs!

Mama, look! This is "bug". I love the bug pictures.

Oh, I love you Axel. Wait...hang on. You go this way...oops...there! A hug!

Mama, give me a kiss! 
Axel, it is hard to give you a kiss around the pins! 

Give me a REALLY BIG pucker and maybe we can both reach! Love you little buddy! Ouch.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wowee, that's some pucker!
Axel, I hope you can find some cool bugs that don't scare your mama too much. How about a caterpillar? You can keep it and watch it turn into a butterfly. My favorite bug is the praying mantis. Here's a picture of me when I was a kid, holding a praying mantis. I had to wear a headgear for a couple of years to help straighten my teeth. Not as fancy as what you have, though!