Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Last post of the month

Today is the last day of 31 for 21. I think this is the 4th year I've participated. 3rd for sure. Whatever it is, it's the first year I have failed miserably, ON THIS BLOG! I'm going to play the "overwhelmed adoptive mom" card, and say if you combine the posts on my two blogs I've actually made 60 blog posts including this one, and that totally counts, right? Especially since Axel, the child we're adopting, is a child with Down syndrome. HA! Totally going with that one. I should have thought of that in the beginning. DUH!

Anyway, in the wee hours of this morning, I was writing a post about Angela and I couldn't decide which blog to put it on! It's related to the adoption, and splitting my attention between our soon-to-be-home child and Angela, and how to handle that. So, as you can see, it was a toss up where to post it. If you don't already read my adoption blog, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

And so ends another year of 31 for 21. Wow, October sure went fast! Next year I should have double the material! ;-)

No comments: