Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Another angel gained her wings today


For several months you've seen Kristen's button over on my right sidebar. This morning, in the arms of her mom and dad, Kristen took the hand of God and joined him at the throne.

Please say a prayer for her mom, dad, brother and sisters today.

1 comment:

Soozcat said...

I'm just a poor wayfaring stranger
A-traveling through this world of woe
But there's no sickness, toil nor danger
In that bright world to which I go
I'm going there to see my Father
I'm going there no more to roam
I'm just a-going over Jordan
I'm just a-going over home