Blogging about life in Minnesota, raising our six kids with Down syndrome while battling Breast Cancer.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil says, "Oh shit! She's up!"

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Connecting the Rainbow!!!!

ANNOUNCING the unveiling of "Connecting the Rainbow".

I'm so incredibly excited to be partnering with Shelley Bedford, and spearheading the latest efforts of Reece's Rainbow! Together we have formed "Connecting the Rainbow".

While adopting international children with Down syndrome is wonderful, supporting parents who've chosen to keep their children is even better!!!!


2 comments:

Bogarantyú said...

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!!

I'm from Hungary and I graduated as a special education teacher, third generation special ed teacher in my family. In the past 60 years since my great-aunt and great-uncle graduated there has been a major change in attitude towards DS in Hungary. I am sure that Bulgaria is in for a similar change thanks to people like you and your friend!

Lund7 said...

Leah...congratulations! What an exciting venture that the two of you are taking on! I am very interested in helping out by buying some of the items on the wish list or donating money. I'll look forward to more info as you go along! Good luck!